1. Request form must be filled out prior to van check-out date.
2. Van keys must be picked up during normal office hours.
Monday – Thursday: 8 a.m. – 4 p.m. (closed12N – 1p.m.)
Friday: 8 a.m. – 12N
3. A credit card will be issued when the keys are picked up. The credit card is for gas while the van is in use for church related activities. The credit card can be used at any BP station or anywhere they take MasterCard.
4. At time of pick-up, the office staff will make a copy of the driver’s license for each driver. This copy will be kept on file for 1 year.
5. The driver is responsible to verify insurance coverage with the office staff.
6. The driver agrees to remind all passengers to buckle up.
7. The driver agrees to ensure that all children are properly secured in child safety seats as required by law.
8. The driver agrees to report any accident to the police; whether or not it is their fault (insurance will not pay if it is not reported).
9. Please fill the van up before returning it when possible.
10. The returning mileage and van/bus number must be written on the gas receipt.
11. All trash must be removed prior to returning the keys.
12. Check and remove any personal items before returning the keys.
13. The bag with all the van information including keys, gas card, and gas receipt can be returned during normal office hours or placed in the drop box.