Meeting Night Is Back!
We are excited to announce we will host Meeting Night this Tuesday, June 23, from 6:00-7:00 in the Christian Life Center (gym).
We will hear an inspiring personal testimony during this week's meeting. Also, we will have our full chip ceremony this week. Come celebrate of your recovery milestones you have not had a chance to celebrate while we have not been meeting!
As we prepare to begin meeting together again, we are making every effort to be responsible with everyone's health. For at least the first few weeks there will be some modifications in our Meeting Night. Please see some important details below:
- We will be meeting in a different room than we have met in the past. The Christian Life Center is Collegeside's gym. Meeting in a larger room will give us more space to socially distance. Seating will be arranged to allow families to sit together while also allowing social distancing.
- During this phase, we will not have a Fellowship Meal, Open Share Groups or Step Study groups
- We will not provide childcare during this time.
- Please remember those distributing and receiving chips during the chip ceremony will not physically touch. No hugs or high fives just yet
- Facemasks will not be required, but you are welcome to wear one if you choose.
- Water fountains will not be functional. However, we will provide bottled water for those who need it. Restrooms will be open.
- Please avoid handshakes and hugs.
- Please do not attend meetings if you feel sick or have demonstrated any symptoms of COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
- A sanitation team will prepare our meeting space before and after each meeting.
- Hand sanitizer will be made available for those who would like it.
WHAT IS CELEBRATE RECOVERY?
Celebrate Recovery is a Christ-centered recovery program that helps people overcome hurts, habits and hang-ups. CR is built around the fellowship and accountability of a caring community. Participants can choose two attend one or both regular meetings: Step Studies and Meeting Nights.
A Step Study is a personal journey through the steps in a confidential group led by a facilitator who has completed a study. When you finish the study, you will have worked your hurts, habits, and hang-ups through each of the Twelve Steps. Schedules for these studies are communicated throughout the year as they become open.
Meeting Nights are held every Tuesday night here at Collegeside. Anyone is welcome to attend these meetings at any time. Every week, we have a Newcomers 101 class to help first-time guests get introduced to CR. There is no cost to participate in CR.
For more information, visit Collegeside.org/CR
Posted in Celebrate Recovery
Bible Reading Plan Week 2 Day 1Bible Reading Plan Week 2 Day 2Almost HomeBible Reading Plan Week 2 Day 3Bible Reading Plan Week 2 Day 4In Conjunction With OthersBible Reading Plan Week 2 Day 5Bible Reading Plan Week 3 Day 1Bible Reading Plan Week 3 Day 2A Unique CityLove Stronger Than EvilBible Reading Plan Week 3 Day 3Bible Reading Plan Week 3 Day 4Studies In PsalmsQuiet RestBible Reading Plan Week 3 Day 5Bible Reading Plan Week 4 Day 1Peace Prayer of St. FrancisBible Reading Plan Week 4 Day 2Faith and Positive LivingBible Reading Plan Week 4 Day 3The Son ShinesBible Reading Plan Week 4 Day 4Hearing Your Words AgainBible Reading Plan Week 4 Day 5
Shepherd PsalmBible Reading Plan Week 5 Day 1The Way To A Man's HeartBible Reading Plan Week 5 Day 2The BasicsBible Reading Plan Week 5 Day 3The Steps Of A ManBible Reading Plan Week 5 Day 4Bible Reading Plan Week 5 Day 5Bible Reading Plan Week 6 Day 1Bible Reading Plan Week 6 Day 2Prince of PeaceBible Reading Plan Week 6 Day 3Bible Reading Plan Week 6 Day 4Son of EncouragementBible Reading Plan Week 6 Day 5Bible Reading Plan Week 7 Day 1Grumbling or Gratitude?Bible Reading Plan Week 7 Day 2Bible Reading Plan Week 7 Day 3Unfaithful FriendsBible Reading Plan Week 7 Day 4Bible Reading Plan Week 7 Day 5Bible Reading Plan Week 8 Day 1Kidside Easter Series AnnouncementBible Reading Plan Week 8 Day 2A Covenant With Our EyesBible Reading Plan Week 8 Day 3Bible Reading Plan Week 8 Day 4Wisdom Toward OthersBible Reading Plan Week 8 Day 5
Event AnnouncementsThe Great Stone FaceKidside Children's LessonPicked Him UpThe Suffering ServantKidside Children's LessonJesus Anointed by MaryTime In God's HandsJesus Predicts and Explains His DeathJesus' Triumphal EntryThe Good Ole DaysJesus Teaches to Remain WatchfulWeek 1 ReflectionWeek 1 Prayer and PraisePlot Against JesusKidside Children's LessonA Sweet AromaJesus Washes the Disciples' FeetThe Last SupperA Designing GodJesus in the Garden of GethsemaneJesus' Prayer in the GardenWeek 2 ReflectionWeek 2 Prayer and PraiseJesus Predicts Peter's DenialKidside Children's LessonJesus ArrestedKidside AnnouncementsMarriage Is About Your SpousePeter Denies JesusJesus Before Pilate, Judas' Response and The Events Before the CrucifixionIt's About GraceJesus' Death and BurialWeek 3 ReflectionWeek 3 Prayer and PraiseThe Angel and the TombKidside Children's LessonMary's ReportThe Road to Emmaus