Meeting Night Begins June 23rd
CR is excited to announce it will host Meeting Night on Tuesday, June 23, from 6:00-7:00 in the Christian Life Center (gym).
As CR prepares to begin meeting again, the ministry is making every effort to be responsible with everyone's health. For at least the first few weeks there will be some modifications to its Meeting Night. Please see some important details below:
- The meeting will be held in a different room than usual. The Christian Life Center is Collegeside's gym. Meeting in a larger room will provide more space to socially distance. Seating will be arranged to allow families to sit together while also allowing social distancing.
- During this phase, there will be no Fellowship Meal, Open Share Groups or Step Study groups.
- Childcare will not be provided during this time.
- Facemasks will not be required, but attendees are welcome to wear one if you choose.
- We will celebrate the Chip Ceremony, however those distributing and receiving chips will not physically touch.
- Water fountains will not be functional. However, bottled water will be provided for those who need it. Restrooms will be open.
- Please avoid handshakes and hugs.
- Please do not attend meetings if you feel sick or have demonstrated any symptoms of COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
- A sanitation team will prepare our meeting space before and after each meeting.
- Hand sanitizer will be made available for those who would like it.
In the meantime, please note Celebrate Recovery will continue to post online Meeting Nights, complete with lessons and testimonies, at its Facebook page. We also continue to share daily video devotionals, as well as other great recovery-focused content. We hope they are an encouragement to you during this time. Visit the page HERE:
For more information about Celebrate Recovery, visit Collegeside.org/CR
Posted in Celebrate Recovery
Bible Reading Plan Week 2 Day 1Bible Reading Plan Week 2 Day 2Almost HomeBible Reading Plan Week 2 Day 3Bible Reading Plan Week 2 Day 4In Conjunction With OthersBible Reading Plan Week 2 Day 5Bible Reading Plan Week 3 Day 1Bible Reading Plan Week 3 Day 2A Unique CityLove Stronger Than EvilBible Reading Plan Week 3 Day 3Bible Reading Plan Week 3 Day 4Studies In PsalmsQuiet RestBible Reading Plan Week 3 Day 5Bible Reading Plan Week 4 Day 1Peace Prayer of St. FrancisBible Reading Plan Week 4 Day 2Faith and Positive LivingBible Reading Plan Week 4 Day 3The Son ShinesBible Reading Plan Week 4 Day 4Hearing Your Words AgainBible Reading Plan Week 4 Day 5
Shepherd PsalmBible Reading Plan Week 5 Day 1The Way To A Man's HeartBible Reading Plan Week 5 Day 2The BasicsBible Reading Plan Week 5 Day 3The Steps Of A ManBible Reading Plan Week 5 Day 4Bible Reading Plan Week 5 Day 5Bible Reading Plan Week 6 Day 1Bible Reading Plan Week 6 Day 2Prince of PeaceBible Reading Plan Week 6 Day 3Bible Reading Plan Week 6 Day 4Son of EncouragementBible Reading Plan Week 6 Day 5Bible Reading Plan Week 7 Day 1Grumbling or Gratitude?Bible Reading Plan Week 7 Day 2Bible Reading Plan Week 7 Day 3Unfaithful FriendsBible Reading Plan Week 7 Day 4Bible Reading Plan Week 7 Day 5Bible Reading Plan Week 8 Day 1Kidside Easter Series AnnouncementBible Reading Plan Week 8 Day 2A Covenant With Our EyesBible Reading Plan Week 8 Day 3Bible Reading Plan Week 8 Day 4Wisdom Toward OthersBible Reading Plan Week 8 Day 5
Event AnnouncementsThe Great Stone FaceKidside Children's LessonPicked Him UpThe Suffering ServantKidside Children's LessonJesus Anointed by MaryTime In God's HandsJesus Predicts and Explains His DeathJesus' Triumphal EntryThe Good Ole DaysJesus Teaches to Remain WatchfulWeek 1 ReflectionWeek 1 Prayer and PraisePlot Against JesusKidside Children's LessonA Sweet AromaJesus Washes the Disciples' FeetThe Last SupperA Designing GodJesus in the Garden of GethsemaneJesus' Prayer in the GardenWeek 2 ReflectionWeek 2 Prayer and PraiseJesus Predicts Peter's DenialKidside Children's LessonJesus ArrestedKidside AnnouncementsMarriage Is About Your SpousePeter Denies JesusJesus Before Pilate, Judas' Response and The Events Before the CrucifixionIt's About GraceJesus' Death and BurialWeek 3 ReflectionWeek 3 Prayer and PraiseThe Angel and the TombKidside Children's LessonMary's ReportThe Road to Emmaus